Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sesame Beef

I love stir-fry, though I usually make it with chicken. However, the Sesame Beef recipe in the the December 2010 issue of Everyday Food inspired me to give a beef stir-fry a try. One of the things that I love about stir-fry is how easy it is to change it up and add whatever veggies you have on hand. I stuck with the recipe this time though, using red pepper and green onions.


Though I still prefer chicken, this stir-fry recipe was a quick and easy change for me. The sauce used ingredients I already had, and it ended up being light and flavorful, although I'll probably throw in some grated ginger if I make this again. The fresh green onions on top are key- they add an important burst of flavor. Once I got everything chopped, things came together pretty fast- in about 15 minutes, I had this:

No comments:

Post a Comment