Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vegetable Pad Thai

Chris and I whipped up a simple Vegetable Pad Thai the other night, and while it didn't measure up to the best restaurant pad thai I've ever had, it definitely satisfied the craving. Part of what I love about this recipe is that it's so simple- it contains mostly ingredients that I always have on hand, like lime juice and soy sauce. I also throw in a little sriracha sauce for heat and some extra veggies to bulk it up. The only thing a little exotic is the rice noodles (which I highly recommend picking up at the Asian market, not the grocery store- much cheaper).


We served the pad thai on Chris' classy lighthouse plates, topped with chopped peanuts, green onion, and a squeeze of lime. A tasty vegetarian dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment